Saturday, September 8, 2018

With a running clock, every minute perform 1 lift and add 10 lb.

Start with an empty barbell and snatch for as long as possible.
Once you cannot snatch the weight, clean for as long as possible.
Once you cannot clean the weight, deadlift for as long as possible.

Post heaviest load for the snatch, clean and deadlift.

Snatch: 145lbs
Clean: 185lbs
Deadlift: 315lbs

Notes: Did not go to failure on the deadlift. I have been tentative about going real heavy on the deadlift because of all the back pain I had in the SPRING from heavy deadlifts. Really tried to focus on my setup for each rep, even at the lighter weights.

As for the snatch and cleans, I am not pleased with those totals, especially the clean. I have been experiencing pain in my right forearm (extensor) since using the d-ball more often. It has a definite impact on my cleans. Still should be able to make the 195lb bar. Both lifts were 15lbs below a PR.


No comments:

Post a Comment