Thursday, March 31, 2022

52 WEEK ENDURANCE: SESSION 10 
4 Rounds
8 Cal  (Hard) Assault Bike
1 Min Slow Spin/Active Recovery (not full rest)
After 4 Rounds go STRAIGHT INTO-
2 Rounds
15 Cal (Very Hard) Assault Bike
1 Min Slow Spin/Active Recovery (not full rest)
Rest 2 Minutes (after the 2 Rounds)
Then
4 Rounds
12 Cal (Sprint) Assault Bike
Rest 2 Minutes between all 4 rounds
Then
2 Rounds
30 Cal (Hard) Assault Bike
2 Min Slow Spin/Active recovery (not full rest)

Score: Average Time on 12 Cal Sprint (27.75 seconds)
Score: Average Time on 30 Cal Bike (2 minutes 11 seconds)

Skipped ahead to week 10 because I am saving Week 9 for a nice day in my garage where I can turn the music up. Opted for the Echo bike for today's Endurance piece. My legs were completely trashed after the max effort bouts of 12 calories which impacted my effort on the rounds of 30 cals. This indicates to me that both extremes of my fitness need work. Max output, plus the long-slow aerobic work which trains your body to flush waste and recovery between efforts.

12's: 26, 27, 29 & 29 seconds
30's: 2:12 & 2:10

No comments:

Post a Comment