Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Four Rounds:
20 wall balls @16-pounds
30-second dead hang hold
100 drag rope singles

Everything is manageable, and everything is there for you to crush. The problem, of course, is the holds and the fact you have four rounds. Three would be straightforward, but that fourth one is going to be ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬. Can you hold onto the bar for four rounds unbroken? Wall balls were unbroken every round, use the 20-pound ball next time out. Came off the bar for a quick regrip on the first two rounds - the rubber grips were shifting on me - I switched bars for the last two round and was able to hold unbroken. As RX'd is a 40-second hold, but I wanted to focus on staying unbroken so I scaled back to 30 seconds. The holds taxed my grip enough that I had to break the jump rope each set, especially using the drag rope.

No comments:

Post a Comment